Forums » Sponsors of the PIT » JUST FOR LOOKS Hair & Spa

Messages for JUST FOR LOOKS Hair & Spa

Comment Posted by scott Apr 06, 2011 04:48 PM

The PIT has expanded our sponsorship repertoire for the 2011 Spring season. Face it, looks matter, The Style fashionistas from JUST FOR LOOKS have gratiously donated gift certificates to the PIT as a player of the night award. These $20.00 certificates can be used for any hair service at the 1925 Ness avenue location (204)885-9518.

Just for Looks: We're a high-end salon without the high-end prices. We know what looks good and we know how to make you look good. 885-9518

www.justforlookshairandspa.ca

Comment Posted by Byatch Apr 06, 2011 05:45 PM

Sweet looking website. I guess I gotta start playing better because I need a haircut!

Comment Posted by scott Apr 06, 2011 06:02 PM

True that!!!

Comment Posted by scott Apr 08, 2011 09:56 AM

Congratulations to Jeff "Sal" Hull for winning the April 2 player of the night award. Jeff had great game with three touchdown, and a ton of catches to win the JUST FOR LOOKS gift certificate. Jeff has been know to be a little delicate while getting previous haircuts. Don't worry Jeff, JUST FOR LOOKS fashionistas will treat you well. Check out JUST FOR LOOKS at 1925 Ness avenue (204)885-9518.

Jeff recorded during a previous buzz.

http://

only in the PIT!

Comment Posted by scott Apr 18, 2011 10:46 AM

Stephan Patushenko takes the Honours for the April 16th JUST FOR LOOKS player of the night! Stephan had a huge night vs one of the newest teams to the PIT league, the Smokin Aces. Stephan scored 26 points which was more than half of the Barracudas points for the evening. All touchdown catches was via "Mr. Rocket arm" Hoan Mac. Congrats to Stephan and Co. JUST FOR LOOKS fashionistas will treat you well Mr Patushenko. Check out JUST FOR LOOKS at 1925 Ness avenue (204)885-9518.

A previous video of Stephan while in a long playoff beard run in the PIT. Thanks God for JUST FOR LOOKS! At the 39 second mark, Hoan can be seen in a full pose-down???

Comment Posted by scott Apr 19, 2011 11:35 AM

Since the PIT was occupied with administrative duties During the week of April 9th, we have decided to award a Co-winner Player of the Night drawn from the April 16th games. Jasen Leung of VG-Unit was "ON FIRE" with his 24 point performance to take the JUST FOR LOOKS gift certificate....

Cool it down dude, or this may happen.. I now know who keeps stealing the right hand of my catching gloves.

Congrats to Jasen and VG-Unit. JUST FOR LOOKS fashionistas will keep you looking cool, regardless if you are on FIRE! Check out JUST FOR LOOKS at 1925 Ness avenue (204)885-9518.

PIT CREW

Comment Posted by Scott Jun 02, 2011 07:08 PM

Just for Looks is back again to support the PIT during the Summer season! Jon and I are looking to award multiple player of the week awards with all the great sponsors that we have confirmed for this year. We dare to be compared!!

Comment Posted by Scott Oct 02, 2011 09:58 AM

Just for looks handed out the Shwag this past Tuesday during Championship night. Derek Yeul of the Brewers, Cory Orieux of Slobberknockers, Tiago Santos and Daniel Vincente of the North End Hawkeyes, and all the ladies who played on the Hardesty team, Jules, Shelly, Veronica and Jana scored gift certificates.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com