Forums » In the PIT » Spring Free Agent Team

Messages for Spring Free Agent Team

Comment Posted by jon Mar 05, 2011 08:14 AM

Anyone looking for a team for Spring can sign themselves up for the Free Agent Team. All positions are required, all skill levels accepted! Teams looking for a player may also contact players from the Free Agent Team to round out their rosters. Either request to be added to the team by entering the "Teams Page" or put your name down here and we will do the rest.

The PIT Crew

Comment Posted by chasec Mar 05, 2011 03:40 PM

I'm in - Thanks for the email response Jon.

Comment Posted by chasec Mar 21, 2011 04:49 AM

Hey Jon, if this team gets rolling, how do we get the money to you, and what do we do regarding jerseys?

Comment Posted by jon Mar 21, 2011 05:42 AM

What we have done previously is have each indivdual pay a proportion of the total. Easy example, 10 guys, $650, $65 each player. Each player would be responsible for dropping off money to either Scott or myself. As for jerseys, I think the team just decides on light or dark and you bring the appropriate color. Nothing elaborate! Seems to have worked in previous seasons. I will have more word on the free agent team as the week progresses.

Hope that helps

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com