Forums » Entrance to the PIT (Free Agents) » Possible New Team

Messages for Possible New Team

Comment Posted by tccool Nov 24, 2010 10:54 AM

A friend and I were looking to possibly start a new team for the winter league. Right now we are currently looking for a few more bodies to fill out a roster. Doesn't matter your skill level but it would definitely help if you have played before, if not that's okay too. If you are at all interested , just email and I'll let you know all the details .

Comment Posted by jbreen4 Nov 24, 2010 02:29 PM

I definitely want to play this winter! Ive played for a few years now. shoot me an email justin.t.breen@gmail.com

Comment Posted by jahdal Nov 28, 2010 02:24 PM

i kknow 4 people who want to play, what do i need to know to play. jahdal@hotmail.com

Comment Posted by codz Dec 02, 2010 10:19 AM

I would like to play i don't have any touch experience but some tackle so just let me know my email is codz@hotmail.ca

Comment Posted by scott Dec 02, 2010 11:14 AM

We also have a free agent team posted in div 9, all are welcome.

PIT football

Comment Posted by 89bam89 Dec 03, 2010 11:34 AM

If you need a reciever/rusher im in Mgroot89@hotmail.com

Comment Posted by scott Dec 03, 2010 01:36 PM

Scott

Comment Posted by tccool Dec 04, 2010 06:45 AM

Thanks to everyone to responded to my post. My team is all filled up now, but there is a "free agent" team in divison 9 that is looking for bodies. This past fall was my first time playing in the PIT Indoor and I loved every minute of it. It's quite different then playing outdoors but it's just as fun. For anyone who is looking for a team to play on I highly suggest signing up for that free agent team.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com