Forums » In the PIT » October 1 under the lights

Messages for October 1 under the lights

Comment Posted by scott Sep 13, 2010 02:17 PM

Jon posted this under the field info, I don't want it to be overlooked .

The PIT league was able to score October 1st under the lights at Nomads field. Problem is we have a Division 2 championship game being played that night, but not much else. Additional championship games can't be played at that time because the season ends the third and we can't move the playoffs back to an earlier start date. As a result, we are looking for ideas to use the field, and opening up the forum to suggestions as to what you would like to see go on that night.

Let us know,

The PIT Crew

Comment Posted by Owen Sep 13, 2010 02:47 PM

How bout we have a championship for the Div 1 draft league? We could have the semis the week before when the last regular season games are scheduled. It would be a nice end to the year for all the guys participating in the league and make it so some of the vets have an extra incentive in the last couple of weeks of the season.

Comment Posted by Beastman Sep 14, 2010 02:41 PM

2 man sack races

Comment Posted by asteroids Sep 14, 2010 04:16 PM

A quarterback/wide receiver/centre challenge:

1. QB has to take a snap hit a short receiver on a 5 yard route
2. run up to the next snapper and hit a 10 yard in
3. run up to the next snapper and hit a 15 yard post
4. last snap has to hit the end zone on a 25 yard fade

points scored for fastest and most accurate execution, snapper gets points for connections on snap, WR gets points for no drops, or something like that.

Comment Posted by dubblezeero Sep 15, 2010 02:33 AM

How about an all-star game? Div 2,5 & 6 vs Div 3,4 & 7? each team sends one rep? See if you can get 20 or so players out. Of course this would require some schwag....

Comment Posted by dubblezeero Sep 15, 2010 03:02 AM

or two man sack races while holding a beer...spillage is penalized!

Comment Posted by arlen Sep 15, 2010 04:26 AM

I don't know about you guys, but "two man sack races" doesn't sound appealing to me...

I'm more of a one man sack racer.

Comment Posted by scott Sep 16, 2010 01:10 PM

Is that all we have to go on?? A few good ones, and a few suggestions by a couple of slugs..........

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com