Forums » In the PIT » Winter Schedule

Messages for Winter Schedule

Comment Posted by jon Jan 17, 2010 01:56 PM

We will have the first two weeks of the schedule up tonight, the rest of the schedule should follow tomorrow night. There was an oversight with the number of slots available and are working to rectify the situation. We may have to play one weeknight during the schedule to accommodate all teams. This would affect a small number of teams, but will know more tomorrow when we meet with the people who run our facility.

Comment Posted by Smitty Jan 17, 2010 06:10 PM

Are some of the games really at 12:30pm on Saturday, or is this a misprint? Are they actually at 12:30 am on Saturday morning..?

Graham

Comment Posted by jon Jan 17, 2010 06:51 PM

Should be 12:30am (technically it is Sunday at 0:30 hours).

All teams should now have at least their first game up on the site. The remainder of the schedule will go up late Monday night (it is quite the undertaking trying to accommodate 86 teams - but we are doing our best!) Division 14 will have the top 6 teams make playoffs with the first two seeds getting a first round bye. All other divisions will have the top 4 seeds go through to playoffs.

Jon

Comment Posted by hydrant00 Jan 18, 2010 02:46 PM

I think I speak for all involved that we appreciate all you guys do to provide a top rate indoor football league to play in. Thank you!

Comment Posted by jon Jan 18, 2010 09:36 PM

Thanks Darren, it is much appreciated to read some positive feedback after pulling out most of my hair trying to get the schedule completed and up on the website. There may be some minor tweaking to be done. We attempted to accommodate all schedule requests, however with 86 teams we couldn't get them all in.

Cheers

Jon

Comment Posted by Nolby Jan 19, 2010 07:26 AM

You now require a joint and a six pack.

Comment Posted by browns20 Jan 19, 2010 08:54 AM

All your efforts are appreciated guys. Couldnt ask for a more professional, well managed league. Thx

Comment Posted by scott Jan 19, 2010 11:28 AM

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys, I know I can speak for Jon when I say that it really helps keep us motivated to create the best Indoor, and Outdoor league possible when our peers feel this way about the PIT.

For the Players by the Players

Scott

Comment Posted by danny Jan 19, 2010 02:02 PM

I'm sure the pay cheques don't hurt either. hahaha. great job guys.

Danny

Comment Posted by jon Jan 19, 2010 06:24 PM

Pay cheque? Scott are you getting paid for this? You are dead to me.

Jon

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com