Forums » In the PIT » League Registration Closed

Messages for League Registration Closed

Comment Posted by jon Jan 14, 2010 09:34 AM

Thanks to all teams for the phenomenal response to the Winter league. We have unfortunately hit our cap of 80 teams as of about 12:00 today. Scott and I will crunch some numbers to see if there is any possibility of adding teams but I would say it is a longshot. Any teams registering at this point will be put on a waitlist, with answers as to whether we can accomodate coming shortly.

80 teams, the PIT keeps shattering registration records!!!!

Comment Posted by Nolby Jan 14, 2010 11:03 AM

Cudos to this league and its players.It will be around for a long time.

Comment Posted by jon Jan 15, 2010 05:23 AM

Thanks Nolan. Just a heads up to teams that we now have 1 spot available as we secured an extra hour over the course of the season. If you want in here is your last chance. Call me, first team with payment is in.

Cheers

Jon
223-5912

Comment Posted by browns20 Jan 15, 2010 07:36 AM

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH Awesom-O Lives!

Comment Posted by jon Jan 15, 2010 01:50 PM

League Registration is now closed once again (this time for good). The schedule will be up late Sunday evening. Thanks to the 86 teams who registered and we apologize that we could not accommodate the remaining 13 teams who expressed interest. There is unfortunately only so much time we can book!

For the players, by the players

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com