Forums » Entrance to the PIT (Free Agents) » free agent

Messages for free agent

Comment Posted by tom Dec 08, 2009 01:45 PM

Looking to join a team for the winter season, I can help on both sides of the ball. Played in the UTFL, take a look at my stats and let me know.

thanks
Tom Robson
trobson24@hotmail.com

Comment Posted by wadetofly Jan 12, 2010 03:32 PM

Hey Tom,
I am also looking for a team right now. What do you think of starting a free agent team based on these boards? Give me shout to discuss this idea.

wayne.chen08@gmail.com

Comment Posted by clarkey Jan 12, 2010 05:20 PM

hey you guys, im still looking for a team as well. my name is jessie clarke...i like the sound of the free agent team.

Comment Posted by clarkey Jan 12, 2010 05:24 PM

hey i like the sound of that. my email is j_r_clarkey@hotmail.com. my name is jessie clarke. unfortunately i have not found a team to play on either. i could play QB and i lock down receivers pretty well.

Comment Posted by tom Jan 13, 2010 03:35 AM

Hey Guys,

I'm not looking for a team anymore,but your free agent team is a great idea.

Good luck

Tom

Comment Posted by bobby lee Feb 23, 2010 01:34 PM

Not going to lie, brand new to organized touch football. But I bring a decade of tackle experience as a receiver/slot back/ Db. I got decent speed, good eyes, and killer hands. Looking for a team to join to test out my skills. More than willing to play both sides of the ball, and bust ass toward victory!Shoot me an email if you want a player. free agent team could do some damage.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com