Forums » In the PIT » Matt Stafford is my hero!

Messages for Matt Stafford is my hero!

Comment Posted by danny Nov 26, 2009 04:10 AM

Matt stafford was mic'd up for last weeks game and this is the video and audio of him separating his shoulder on the 2nd last play of the game and then coming back in to throw the game winning touchdown on the last play. EPIC man, just EPIC!

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/09000d5d8147c551/Sound-FX-Matthew-Stafford-mic-d-up

Comment Posted by jon Nov 26, 2009 01:10 PM

I will give Stafford his props, was a great game. If those two teams didn't suck so much it might have been game of the year. Having said that at least the Lions have something positive to look forward to. As a Redskins fan I will continue to suffer until Snyder sells the team...plus it is only a matter of time until his censors pull my post for writing something negative.

Comment Posted by danny Nov 27, 2009 03:17 AM

I'm a dolphins fan. I had many years of sadness. Hopefully Snyder will be smart and put someone with some football IQ in a position like Parcells and your team will get better. They need a total overhaul though. too many short receivers and injury prone RB's. That poor defense.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com