Forums » In the PIT » Fall 2009 Indoor

Messages for Fall 2009 Indoor

Comment Posted by scott Sep 04, 2009 03:51 AM

I think Jon and myself will have to give a prize for the best new indoor team name.
First place at the moment would have to be Div 3 "1 Man Wolf Pack" solid Marco, but please make sure there are at least 4 other 1 Man Wolf Packers on the team!!

Remember that we are only allowing 6 teams per Div, so get your team up there and paid early.

Comment Posted by Nolby Sep 08, 2009 12:48 PM

Don't know if this sounds fair or not but I'm just curious if teams that were there last year get priority first or is it a first come first serve?

Comment Posted by jon Sep 08, 2009 05:16 PM

First come first served! So signing up on the website and getting money in is a priority. We will release teams to the standings page once payment is received. Teams who played in the outdoor league do get a discount but they still have to get their money in to guarantee a spot.

Hope that helps!

Comment Posted by Nolby Sep 08, 2009 06:02 PM

Good enough Jon.

Comment Posted by jon Sep 09, 2009 04:28 PM

September 9th and we already have 20 teams signed up for fall indoor! Thanks everyone, we will continue to provide the game day experience you have come to expect!

Comment Posted by scott Sep 11, 2009 03:17 PM

We are over half of our capacity for the fall indoor, we can't open any more divisions up!
Thanks for your support.

PIT FOOTBALL

http://www.pitfootball.com/albums/85
Simply the best indoor facility in the country!

Comment Posted by sirknattar Sep 14, 2009 07:48 AM

Awwww you mean the Manwh0r3z don't qualify for this?!

Comment Posted by jon Sep 14, 2009 08:18 AM

We had to reward the loyal teams that helped make this outdoor season such as success! We will probably run the same promotion next year if that helps.

Cheers

Jon

Comment Posted by Nolby Sep 24, 2009 11:52 AM

I think all teams who played in the pit league during the indoor seasons should get the discount :)

Comment Posted by jon Sep 24, 2009 01:25 PM

We will be adding at least one division next year for outdoor based on the demand we have heard from other teams wanting in, hint hint Brewers!

Jon

Comment Posted by jon Sep 30, 2009 01:23 PM

Mighty Schmucks have become the first team to pay in full for indoor! As teams pay their fees you will see the teams posted under the standings page for Fall 2009 indoor. All teams who sign up irregardless of payment are found on the teams page.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com