Forums » Entrance to the PIT (Free Agents) » Barracudas - Div. 4 - Recruiting

Messages for Barracudas - Div. 4 - Recruiting

Comment Posted by asteroids Sep 02, 2009 03:35 PM

Hello Everyone,

The Barracudas are looking for players for the Fall/Winter 2009 season. We are looking for players looking to form a strong and competitive team that can build into the summer season. We are looking to surround our players with other competitive players.

We will be having practices the following dates and times:

Monday September 07, 2009 2:30 PM
Saturday September 12, 2009 2:30 PM

If you are interested, just email to get the practice locations.

We are looking for competitive, speedy players with good hands and can play both sides of the ball. We are looking for 3-4 more good players to fill the following positions:

1. Defense
2. Receivers
3. Rusher

If you are interested, come try us out. Cheers!

Comment Posted by molsoncanadiens Sep 08, 2009 01:00 PM

hey i was at your practice on monday.
my email is pastushenko.stephan@gmail.com

Comment Posted by asteroids Sep 08, 2009 03:13 PM

Thanks for coming out Stephan, it was good to have you come out. I added you to the roster. Hope to see you at the next practice.

Comment Posted by bobby lee Feb 23, 2010 01:36 PM

Not going to lie, brand new to organized touch football. But I bring a decade of tackle experience as a receiver/slot back/ Db. I got decent speed, good eyes, and killer hands. Looking for a team to join to test out my skills. More than willing to play both sides of the ball, and bust ass toward victory!Shoot me an email if you want a player.

Comment Posted by asteroids Feb 24, 2010 09:20 AM

We're looking for players to gear up for summer. You are more than welcome to give the Barracudas a tryout. I will be setting up practices when the weather gets decent. Keep in contact with me here and we'll get in touch as soon as the practices begin. We will more than likely have a wind down at the end of this season, so you will be more than welcome to meet the team then as well.

Comment Posted by poz Mar 30, 2010 07:50 AM

Hey...I'd definiately be interested in playing...good hands, quick, good arm...(if needed)

Give me a shout soon... 979-4189 --- Derek

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com