Forums » Entrance to the PIT (Free Agents) » Exceptional all around player!...looking for an indoor team!

Messages for Exceptional all around player!...looking for an indoor team!

Comment Posted by clarkey Aug 20, 2009 04:42 PM

Jessie Clarke...QB experience! WR experience! and I love lock down defense! fairly good speed! not a very vocal player but i would be a very good pickup for any teams looking for a go to reciever, a lock down DB or a reliable QB that can get the job done! my number is (204) 391-0916. Hope to see you all in the up-coming indoor season.

Comment Posted by Snatch Aug 23, 2009 11:18 PM

If anyone is looking I can vouch for Jessie. Spectacular catches, great defender, excellent teammate. Do yourself a favour and give him a call.

Derek
#10 South Side Trojans

Comment Posted by asteroids Aug 24, 2009 08:26 AM

Jessie, if you would like please add yourself to the Barracudas for the fall season. Anyone else who is a good all around player, the Barracudas are looking for players. Must have good hands and feet. This will be a team built for future winter and summer play. Thanks.

Comment Posted by Nolby Sep 19, 2009 09:26 AM

If you haven't found a team yet Jessie,the Brewers are looking for the final guy to complete our roster.Gotta defend our title and you seem like the guy that can help.give me a call(297-6785) if you're interested.

Thanks
Nolan

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com