Forums » Sponsors of the PIT » PIT Sponsors

Messages for PIT Sponsors

Comment Posted by jon May 19, 2009 08:24 AM

The PIT League would like to announce its first two sponsors for the outdoor league.

Amici's restaurant will provide the PIT Football player of the week award. At the end of each game, both teams will select a player of the game from the opposing team. Each of these players will be put into a bi-weekly draw for a $25 gift certificate to Amici's. If you haven't been to Amici's you are missing out on the best Italian food in the city!

Home Run Sports will provide the PIT Football player of the month award. The Player of the Month Award will be chosen based on accumlated play during the month. Home Run Sports will also provide all PIT league members 10% off football merchandise, so if you need gloves, cleats, or other equipment Home Run is the place to go.

Thanks to Amici's and Home Run Sports for sponsoring our league and our players.

Comment Posted by jon May 20, 2009 01:59 PM

Tony Roma's is now on board to sponsor the Tony Roma's Warrior of the Week. This award will be chosen by Brad Kelm who is reffing all of our games this year (yes all of them!). He will chose the player that best exemplifies the spirit of the game. So it may not be the player who has the most picks, TDs, or sacks, but the one who lays everything on the line for their team.

Tony Roma's will provide the Warrior of the Week a free rib or chicken wing dinner plus a pitcher of beer (you can't beat that!). In addition, all PIT league players will receive a discount card for 10% off appetizers to go along with those post-game beers.

Thanks to Tony Roma's for sponsoring our league and our players.

Comment Posted by rey May 20, 2009 02:19 PM

hey brad, have i mentioned that i think you're one of the best refs in manitoba? way better than that rhoden character.
anyway, enjoy the season.
i really like your tie.
it brings out your eyes.

Comment Posted by jon May 21, 2009 07:34 PM

Thanks to Todd Rhoden for sweetening the player of the week pot. Each player of the week will also receive a free whopper combo from Burger King. Good for a gratis Whopper, fries, and drink!

Take that Rey!

Comment Posted by rey May 22, 2009 09:08 AM

open letter to the PIT Football league players:

Dear players,
For the next 16 weeks I will be putting my Burger King portion of my player of the week award up for grabs. I have an allergy that makes me feel like I have a tummy full of mercury whenever a Whopper enters my digestive system. Actually, it's more like mercury and shrapnel, but you get the idea.
The Amici's stuff I'm keeping though, so as not to seem ungrateful.

Rey
Aztecs

Comment Posted by jon Jun 03, 2009 05:33 PM

The PIT league has secured another sponsor for the upcoming season. Kelsey's Polo Park is offering 10% cash back on purchases or 20% towards future Kelsey's purchases to teams from the PIT. Just tell them that you are from the PIT league!

Comment Posted by jon Jun 12, 2009 12:03 PM

Rinkside Restaurant and Bar (Portage Avenue next to the arena) has come back on board and is donating a $25 gift certificate to our player of the month. Thanks to Rinkside in joining our many partners in bringing some pretty cool swag to our teams in the PIT!

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com