Can you snap a football?
Can you run a pattern??
Can you catch a football???

If so, the BBBs need you.

Contact me at harbourmaster21@hotmail.com

Thanks

Harbs

Comment Posted by Mark Apr 22, 2009 01:08 PM

Hi Harbs, I sent you an email about this.

Comment Posted by rey Apr 24, 2009 11:43 AM

does anyone remember the show, Theodore Tugboat? you probably watched it as kids. anyway, the harbourmaster was my favourite character, always had an answer for everything, kept Theodore cool when things got stressed. it was pretty awesome for three and four year olds, i imagine.
anyway, yeah.
harbourmaster.
he never did play frisbee with Theodore. maybe tugboats don't play frisbee. maybe theodore broke the harbourmaster's frisbee.
wow, there could be a million reasons why they don't play frisbee together.
harbs, how come we don't play frisbee anymore?

Comment Posted by Harbs Apr 25, 2009 10:11 AM

This is how it all played out:

After a hard fought game between the Blazers (Ike) and the Aztecs (Tina). The normal sunday night fun started! A little bbq, a few tough guy sodas, followed by some simply magical cookies for dessert!

After some bs and laughs, a pick up game of f-golf broke out! The front 9 was rather peaceful. However on the back 9, things took a turn for the worst when a long haired Gheorghe Mureşan look a like, felt like ruining everyones fun. In a moment of rage, Gheorghe picked up the frisbee took two steps, leaped and slamed the frisbee (a la Harold Miner) into the bin! Like the frisbee, the hearts of the other players smashed into a million peices. With that, the game was over!

So Rey, that is why we don`t play frisbee anymore!

Thats how I remember playing it out!

night train!!!

Comment Posted by rey Apr 27, 2009 12:05 PM

ahh, memories...

and it was more like david thompson than harold miner, i got some serious old timer air.
not crazy about the Muresan comparison, although i am impressed you found out how to put the cedilla under the 's'.

Comment Posted by dubblezeero Apr 27, 2009 04:27 PM

Yeah...yeah..i'm hip...king kong vs cedilla...yeah..great movie..

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com