Forums » In the PIT » Division 10 (Standings Update)

Messages for Division 10 (Standings Update)

Comment Posted by starship Feb 16, 2009 03:31 AM

Jon,

Did the Hobos get a forfit victory over the Red Lions (1-0)? If so, shouldn't the Hobos have a win and 2 pts listed? I also noticed that the Red Lions should have 2 pts as well for there win over us (Ninja Bombers). The boyz were asking me this weekend as there hoping to go on a bit of a run and qualify for the playoffs. What is the playoff format?

John

Comment Posted by jon Feb 16, 2009 08:19 AM

The Red Lions should have zero points. They defaulted to the Hobo Olympians and for any defaulted game two points are deducted from the teams total. As for the Hobo's win total/points there appears to be a website issue. The Hobos should have two points for their victory over the Red Lions. I will speak with the website coordinator to get that fixed.

The top four teams in each division make playoffs. In the event of a tie, the tie breaker is the victor in the head to head matchup.

Jon

Comment Posted by starship Feb 18, 2009 04:01 PM

Jon,

Just wondering what you guy's decided, as I see that the Hobos still haven't been credited with a win and the two points that go along with it?

John

Comment Posted by jon Feb 18, 2009 05:59 PM

The website administrators are working on the problem, Hobos have two points despite the standings saying otherwise.

Jon

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com