Forums » Entrance to the PIT (Free Agents) » Would like to form a team

Messages for Would like to form a team

Comment Posted by asteroids Dec 24, 2008 03:32 PM

Hello All,

I am interested in forming a team for the winter session and possibly into the outdoor league. I am looking for players. Please post or send a message if you are interested. Thanks.

Comment Posted by Tyrone Dec 24, 2008 06:18 PM

hey there, me and another guy would really like to play this winter and posibly for your team. we are curantly waiting a reply from another team captian but we havent heard from him in a bit and are a little doutfull about the hole situation. If you are for sure entering a team this winter and we fit your roster, were speed guys, weve got great attitudes, mostly have played everything on defence, i have 2 years in the WTFL and the other guy has 3, we have played with and against "super competitive" players, have played in 1 championship game.

let me know or send me an update on your guys' team this winter. E-mail is oakleyk@mts.net

thanks

Comment Posted by hydrant00 Dec 28, 2008 05:05 PM

Im also looking for a team this upcoming winter session. I have run my own teams for years so I know the struggle of trying to find commited players. I have played in the UTFL since day 1. Most of the time on offence although I do enjoy some defence also. The truth is Im not very fast or tall but I have very reliable hands. I can play as a receiver or a center. I even have some QB experience in lower divisions. If you need a guy then just drop me a note here or email me directly ffh@shaw.ca or call 633-3475

Darren Bishop

Comment Posted by Chiz Dec 29, 2008 08:55 AM

I would be interested in playing if you are still looking for players. You can email me at jeffchisholm@shaw.ca.

Comment Posted by asteroids Dec 30, 2008 03:58 PM

I am still looking for some more players, and looking to have a meeting soon to finalize the roster to set the fee, and other details. If you are interested please post here or send a message with a contact and position. The team I've entered is for Division 7 since the team is new. More information will be posted soon as to when and where the meeting will be held. Thanks.

Comment Posted by cwarren_21 Jan 02, 2009 02:19 PM

I am also looking for a team to join for the winter league have played 3 seasons in the UTFL mostly offence but have also played defence. I am very reliable and never miss games. You can reach me at cwarren_21@hotmail.com or call 995-9587

Cory

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com