Forums » Entrance to the PIT (Free Agents) » 2 fast players wanting to join team

Messages for 2 fast players wanting to join team

Comment Posted by Tyrone Dec 16, 2008 06:05 PM

hey, if theres any teams out there looking for a couple of players we hav played seasons in the WTFL and want more football! so post a message if anyone needs a good D-player or just some speed on offence for the this winter.

tyrone

oakleyk@mts.net

Comment Posted by Peresluka Dec 17, 2008 01:57 AM

You can play on Reapers 2 if you want

Comment Posted by Tyrone Dec 19, 2008 06:54 PM

we would love to play for you guys, that would be great! send and e-mail for if you wanna meet up somewere for the money or any details we should know or just give us your address so we can get in touch if we need to. again its oakleyk@mts.net Thanks....and are you guys the WC reapers or just the reapers

tyrone

Comment Posted by Peresluka Dec 20, 2008 04:58 AM

Same teams... it'd be for the Reapers. Div 5 team. Were planning to combine both Reapers teams for summer.

iron_mike86@hotmail.com is my email

Comment Posted by Tyrone Dec 23, 2008 11:05 AM

hey mike, kevin sent you an e-mail. i dont know wether you got it or not ...and i was looking at your roster for the winter season for the reapers, and i noticed Ben was on your team. he played on the same team in the WTFL as us.

tyrone

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com