Forums » Entrance to the PIT (Free Agents) » Looking for players

Messages for Looking for players

Comment Posted by kdiz Dec 07, 2008 05:37 PM

Hey I am running a div $ team in the winter session hopefully and am looking for some players. Are biggest areas of concern right now are snapper and rusher but we r looking for neone who is interested. We are hoping to b competitive in this division and get into the playoffs and go deep so if your interested let me know, thanks!!!
P.s we have 4 players on the roster at the moment we r looking for 3-4 more

Kroops

Comment Posted by kdiz Dec 07, 2008 05:38 PM

and by $ i mean a div 4 team lol

Comment Posted by webber23 Dec 08, 2008 07:38 AM

hello, just looking to link up with a team in the winter session. Have played both touch and have and played years of tackle, looking to play hard and be compettive but want to be around a fun group of people?

Comment Posted by kdiz Dec 08, 2008 11:35 AM

Cool Cool thats exactly what we r hoping for lol we are looking to get the money in soon so we r assured a spot its gonna b about $85 a person but if we can get 8 players that number will drop a little we have 4 so far and if u wanna play that would b 5

Comment Posted by webber23 Dec 09, 2008 05:26 AM

so how can i touch base with you to confirm registration?

Comment Posted by scott Dec 09, 2008 05:29 AM

Click on the name, send email.

Scott

Comment Posted by trueblue Dec 09, 2008 06:30 PM

Hey, my name is kevin and tyrone and i are both very interested in joining your team this winter. we both are very able to play both sides of the ball, on defence i mainly play corner or safty, tyrone is able to play anything on defence but mainly has played rusher or inside safty. I have played 3 seasons in the WTFL and tyrone has played 2, last year our team was able to make it to the championship game. We both have good attitudes, we dont make truble but hate to lose.

send e-mail to oakleyk@mts.net if your interested

Kevin

Comment Posted by webber23 Dec 10, 2008 06:47 AM

hey chris sent you a message , if you dont get it email me with where to make arrangements to my email sgwebbca@yahoo.ca

Comment Posted by kdiz Dec 11, 2008 08:25 AM

Ok thanks everyone for responding to this was great! I am looking for 1 more player preferably someone who can be a solid rusher because that is r only weak point at the moment. Let me know thanks!

Kroops

Comment Posted by trueblue Dec 11, 2008 08:47 AM

hey kroops, tyrone has played mainly rusher the passed 2 years but i dont know if you'd want the both of us becouse you sayed you want 1 more player...unless you allready have us in mind, let me know thanks

kevin

Comment Posted by desco Dec 12, 2008 01:57 PM

HEY MY NAME IS SCOTT I HAVE PLAYED INDOOR AND OUTDOOR FOR THE PAST YEAR.PLAYED IN THE FALL SEASON OF PIT BUT IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE MY TEAM IS GOING TO ENTER IN THE WINTER SEASON. WHAT TO PLAY, IF YOU ARE STILL LOOKING FOR SOMEONE YOU CAN SEND ME AN E-MAIL AT SWESSNER@SKYWEB.CA

THANKS SCOTT

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com