Forums » In the PIT » Broken Nose, Broken Rusher

Messages for Broken Nose, Broken Rusher

Comment Posted by Neil Jul 23, 2018 01:29 PM

Just curious if there is an update about Jon's nose. We played him (Garoppolos Island) yesterday at Investors Group when his own player (Ian) decided he was too good at the rushing job took him out. This was just before he sacked our quarterback. My wife spent the rest of the half on the sidelines with him and the nurse in her wants to know if he's doing all right. The player in me wants to know if he gets to play again next week.

Seriously, hope he is recovering well after getting all patched up.

Comment Posted by CP2OCHO Jul 23, 2018 04:02 PM

Hey Neil.

Appreciate the concern! Please thank your wife! She was a great help! We are considering changing our game MVP vote to her. Also, thanks to the rest of your team for their help/concern!

John is home now and recovering from colliding with Mount Milne. But he has to have surgery this week to get some clotting out and to pull the nose back out. Fortunately he's not feeling any pain. He said he has yet to take any of the T3's he was given.

Ian is being disciplined 'in house'.

Comment Posted by jcassie Aug 01, 2018 10:24 AM

Good to hear he will be alright. He is a tough guy that John. I would have been Naymar'ing big time.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com