Forums » In the PIT » Lost Sunglasses - Old Ex

Messages for Lost Sunglasses - Old Ex

Comment Posted by cray Jun 17, 2017 09:14 PM

I'm getting old, so I've really no idea where my sunglasses might be, but I'm pretty sure I remember having them at my 6:15 game at Old Ex on Friday night.

So if you found a pair of Oakleys at Old Ex, let me know. Your reward, if you play in my division, will be a dropped INT, whiffed tag, bumbled reception, or a gift of a pick thrown your way. If you don't play in my division, then your reward is that I promise to never sub for your team.

I guess I should buy those old person chains for my next pair so that I can ask people if they've seen my sunglasses when they are hanging around my neck.

If you found them, thanks in advance for your honesty! They're Oakley frames, but have cheap replacement lenses after I broke the originals so don't get too excited if you found them and plan to just keep them.

Curtis (Clip Clops)
Text me at 509-8625

Comment Posted by cray Jun 18, 2017 04:57 PM

Never mind. They were under the dog's bed. (shrug)

None of you get a (purposeful) dropped INT, whiffed tag, bumbled reception or gift of a pick thrown your way.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com