Forums » Sponsors of the PIT » Boston Pizza Summer 2014 Player of the Week

Messages for Boston Pizza Summer 2014 Player of the Week

Comment Posted by Scott Jun 03, 2014 06:30 PM

Boston Pizza is back sponsoring the PIT League during the 2014 Summer season. Each recipient will receive a personal pizza to enjoy at any of Winnipeg's Boston Pizza locations. We will pick up from the last week of May and continue during the regular season.

June 1st had the Warriors vs The Short and Curlies in a Division 3 battle. The final score was 22-18 for the S&Curlies. Congratulations to Brandon LeBleu who recorded 3 sacks and 1 touchdown in a winning effort.

Brandon must contact myself in the next 7 days to claim his prize, and send mailing information.

The PIT Crew

Comment Posted by Scott Jun 12, 2014 09:55 PM

Boston Pizza is back sponsoring the PIT League during the 2014 Summer season. Each recipient will receive a personal pizza to enjoy at any of Winnipeg's Boston Pizza locations. Neil Jonker takes the top prize this week with his performance during the Blast From the Past vs Free Agents contest. Neil's two touchdowns and four sacks were an awesome performance in the BFTP victory of 22-14.

Although Neil vaulted Blast From the Past beyond the Free Agents... ZomBeavers are a whole new ballgame! Pretty much senseless I know.

Neil must contact myself in the next 7 days to claim his prize, sending his mailing address.

Comment Posted by Scott Jun 18, 2014 04:05 PM

Boston Pizza is back sponsoring the PIT League during the 2014 Summer season. Each recipient will receive a personal pizza to enjoy at any of Winnipeg's Boston Pizza locations. Garth Nickel intercepts the player of the week award during his game June 12. Garth's Enforcers team won a tight match beating the Necessary Roughness team by a score of 31-27. Garth killed it on both sides of the ball with 4 touchdown passes and 4 interceptions. Clearly Garth was the difference in this Division 5 tilt.

That was some next level shit Garth had goin on!

Garth must contact myself in the next 7 days to claim his prize, sending his mailing address.

Comment Posted by Scott Jun 27, 2014 03:06 PM

Boston Pizza is back sponsoring the PIT League during the 2014 Summer season. Each recipient will receive a personal pizza to enjoy at any of Winnipeg's Boston Pizza locations. Mitch Rowson (Mr. Everything) earns top spot in the player of the week during his game June 19th when his Fighting Elms squad defeated the PIT Free Agent team 29-22. Mitch had a well rounded game, recording a running touchdown, three touchdown passes and an interception. This performance solidified The Fighting Elms 2nd win of the season against the 3rd place Free Agent squad.

The tides may just be turning for The Fighting Elms. The PIT league invested in very high tech equipment to see what was going on in The Fighting Elms heads during the battle. Watch out Division 10!

Mitch must contact myself in the next 7 days to claim his prize, sending his mailing address.

Comment Posted by Scott Jul 10, 2014 05:35 PM

Boston Pizza is back sponsoring the PIT League during the 2014 Summer season. Each recipient will receive a personal pizza to enjoy at any of Winnipeg's Boston Pizza locations. Jeff Einarson takes the award for his performance in the June 28th outing where Jeff's Sleeveless Monstars topped the Tribe by a score of 42-40. Jeff had a "Flash" of a game with 5 touchdown passes thrown, an interception and a major score, which vaulted his club to victory. Jeff fast thinking cleared the way for a stellar QBing performance.

Jeff seen here processing faster than anyone on the field.

Jeff must contact myself in the next 7 days to claim his prize, sending his mailing address.

Comment Posted by Scott Aug 04, 2014 10:42 PM

Boston Pizza is back sponsoring the PIT League during the 2014 Summer season. Each recipient will receive a personal pizza to enjoy at any of Winnipeg's Boston Pizza locations. The recipients for the player of the week will go to a group of brothers: Luke, Jake, and Cody Kennerd who are playing in the PIT with the Sports Flag team but get their awards for their off field performance at Rudys lounge late July. That particular night they were their cover band WYLD STALLYNS who do music from the 90's with an awesome STP cover. Below is their original music band SONS OF YORK, with the most recent release. Check out these guys at their next gig.

Comment Posted by Scott Aug 05, 2014 07:45 PM

Boston Pizza is back sponsoring the PIT League during the 2014 Summer season. Each recipient will receive a personal pizza to enjoy at any of Winnipeg's Boston Pizza locations. On Tuesday July 8th the Rebels played on of their crossover games vs the reigning Elite champions, the Iced Earth Squad. On this night the Rebels quarterback Chris Koolage was on his game, putting up 26 points against a very stingy Elite defense. When the dust settled, the Division 2 Rebels were victorious by a final score of 26-12. Any given Sunday in the PIT!

Here was a video of the celebration after (I Believe I can Fly)!

Congratulations to Chris and the Rebels.

Comment Posted by Scott Aug 22, 2014 02:23 PM

Boston Pizza is back sponsoring the PIT League during the 2014 Summer season. Each recipient will receive a personal pizza to enjoy at any of Winnipeg's Boston Pizza locations. Devano Cascegna takes the player of the week award for July 19th (playing catchup with the awards). Devano's Too Old for this Shit bested Blast from the Past by a score of 31-28 with the help of Devano's interception and major score.
The battle between these two teams has been re-imagined by the PIT studio crew seen here:

Devano must contact myself in the next 7 days to claim his prize, sending his mailing address.

Congrats from the PIT

Comment Posted by Scott Aug 24, 2014 01:59 PM

Boston Pizza is back sponsoring the PIT League during the 2014 Summer season. Each recipient will receive a personal pizza to enjoy at any of Winnipeg's Boston Pizza locations. Kyle Hosein takes the player of the week award from his game July 23rd. Representing the Eagle 88 Squad, Kyle was responsible for bringing 18 points into the end zone which vaulted his team over the Rampage club, by a score of 30-14 in this Division 5 contest.

Absolutely no relevance to Kyle's awesome performance, but the trailer looks cool!

Kyle must contact myself in the next 7 days to claim his prize, sending his mailing address.

Congrats from the PIT

Comment Posted by Scott Aug 24, 2014 11:04 PM

Boston Pizza is back sponsoring the PIT League during the 2014 Summer season. Each recipient will receive a personal pizza to enjoy at any of Winnipeg's Boston Pizza locations. Ryan Budhoo is the recipient of the player of the week award for his game July 31st where he lead his Iced Earth squad to victory over rivals, The Doggs by a score of 32-12. Ryan had a game high of 14 points. Ryan currently sits in 3rd place in Elite scoring with 95 points.

Although I'm sure Ryan has already made his requirements of ICED EARTH listening, Here we go!

Ryan must contact myself in the next 7 days to claim his prize, including his mailing address.

Congrats from the PIT

Comment Posted by Scott Aug 25, 2014 07:26 PM

Boston Pizza is back sponsoring the PIT League during the 2014 Summer season. Each recipient will receive a personal pizza to enjoy at any of Winnipeg's Boston Pizza locations. Jean-Guy Mercier is the player of the week on the strengh of his performance August 8th. Jean-Guy Quarterbacks the Big Deal squad which defeated the Bonddidy Bengal team by a score of 25-20. Jean-Guy had a great game with 3 touchdown passes, a single point convert throw, and an interception while playing some Defense. The Big Deal squad currently sits in third spot in Division 3 and is no doubt making a plan to decimate Division 3 during the 2014 playoffs.

The PIT league's interpretation of Big Deal's plan of Carnage!

Jean-Guy must contact myself in the next 7 days to claim his prize, including his mailing address.

Congrats from the PIT

Comment Posted by Scott Sep 04, 2014 07:31 PM

Boston Pizza is back sponsoring the PIT League during the 2014 Summer season. Each recipient will receive a personal pizza to enjoy at any of Winnipeg's Boston Pizza locations. Dom Allard from The Ledge squad takes the nod for player of the week award way back August 16th. Dom led The Ledge to a 35- 20 victory over the divisional rivals Ninja Militia. Dom had a game high 13 points with two majors and a convert for good measure. The Ledge is currently in 4th place within Division 4 with a 9-8 record.

Not quite Stephen King, but this may serve to pay homage to a modern "The Ledge" story line.

Dom must contact myself in the next 7 days to claim his prize, including his mailing address.

Congrats from the PIT

Comment Posted by Scott Sep 09, 2014 04:14 PM

Boston Pizza is back sponsoring the PIT League during the 2014 Summer season. Each recipient will receive a personal pizza to enjoy at any of Winnipeg's Boston Pizza locations. Adam Lapinski earned the player of the week award during the Fat as Fu#k game August 23rd. Adam had a robust performance tallying an interception and 19 points witch included 3 majors and a single point convert. The Fat as Fu#k squad defeated their division 8 rival, Excessive force by a final of 41-18.

A PIT reenactment of the beat down Adam laid on Excessive force August 23rd.

Adam must contact myself within the next 7 days, including his mailing address to claim his Boston Pizza Player of the Week award.

Congrats from the PIT

Comment Posted by Scott Sep 18, 2014 05:51 PM

Boston Pizza is back sponsoring the PIT League during the 2014 Summer season. Each recipient will receive a personal pizza to enjoy at any of Winnipeg's Boston Pizza locations. Bryce McDonald has earned the Player of the week award for his performance during his August 28th game when his Rampage team defeated the Mudhogs by a score of 29-21. Bryce was smooth in the endzone with two major scores, a two point convert, and two single point converts. With Bryce having the perfect rhythm on the football field, Mr. McDonald may test his skills on this!

Bryce must contact myself within the next 7 days, including his mailing address to claim his Boston Pizza Player of the Week award.

Congrats from the PIT

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com