Forums » In the PIT » Help Out a fellow PIT Player

Messages for Help Out a fellow PIT Player

Comment Posted by JJ Apr 10, 2013 12:15 PM

Hey everyone,

So I recently just started my new job at Crown Nissan. And some of you who visit the site regularly and follow posts etc may recognize that I was the guy who posted the cell phone ad back in December for special PIT promos. Well with me just starting out in the car industry, some of my previous clients have followed me and I have made some sales my first month already but my clientel base is very limited. Having said that I need to come up with a list of 50 people I know interested in possibly picking up a new/used car. So here is a win win scenario for everyone. Whether a first time car buyer with our "First Time Buyers Program", perhaps upgrading your current ride, or just want to kill some time looking and talk some football I promise you will get the best Price/service/experience from me. This isn't some cheesy sales pitch, I don't sell, I don't eat(dare I say not able to play football)its as simple as that.

I truly believe that when you give and go the extra mile, that you will always get what you want in return.

Good Luck to everyone in the Spring Season and upcoming Summer Season!

JJ

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com