Forums » In the PIT » Exclusive Mobile and Wireless promotions for PIT Players Only

Messages for Exclusive Mobile and Wireless promotions for PIT Players Only

Comment Posted by JJ Dec 17, 2012 09:15 AM

Hey everyone,
My name is JJ Mikolash and I've been playing in the PIT since it's inaugural season in 2008 and ever since then it has changed my lifestyle. Now I play on 3 teams in high to medium divisions, going to tournaments and have really found my love for football again, I can credit this entirely to the PIT Football league. So this holiday season I want to give back to the league that has given so much to me, whether you are a ref, a member of the Pit Crew, or a player I want to help you out with your wireless wants and needs this holiday season.

All you have to do is either email me @ jmikolash23@gmail.com text or call me at 204-228-5086 to set up an appointment or just swing by T-Booth St. Vital centre which is a store located across from Hallmark Cards near the customer service desk. Just make sure to ask for me if you swing by!

When doing any of the options above, mention you are a PIT player and I'll make sure you walk out smiling like you won a PIT Swag Trophy

I offer services from Rogers, Bell (brand new in MB), Fido and Virgin Mobile. Whether you want to inquire about your existing plan, updating your plan, switching companies or what can save you the most money, I promise you're going to be satisfied with my service and products.

Here is a list of some of the main offers

Samsung Galaxy S III - number one selling smartphone of all time, http://www.samsung.com/global/galaxys3/ - for PIT players $0 for new or exisiting customers + $50 gift card

Samsung Galaxy Note II - Largest smartphone in market, Quad-Core processor, rights to exclusive S Pen technology http://www.samsung.com/global/microsite/galaxynote/note2/index.html?type=find - usual price $199.99 now $99.99 plus $50 gift card

Apple Iphone 5 - regular $179.99 for 16GB model, now $79.99 or $179.99 with $100 GC http://www.apple.com/ca/iphone/?cid=wwa-ca-kwg-iphone-0001

MTS CUSTOMERS ONLY - if you bring your existing cell phone number from MTS over to Bell Mobility you get an Iphone 5 for $0, keep your phone number, and switch to a NATION WIDE instead of Provincial wide network.

No activation fees for any PIT customers activating brand new. As well I have a ton more offers on a lot of phones, I could list them all but then I would be here for quite some time. I'm always available for questions so don't hesitate while I can do this for all you guys.

A big thanks to Jon for allowing me to post this on here

So if you hate your phone, allow me to make you love it again. Fresh customer service is my thing.

JJ Mikolash
204-228-5086
jmikolash23@gmail.com

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com