Forums » Entrance to the PIT (Free Agents) » 2-3 players needed

Messages for 2-3 players needed

Comment Posted by Ochocinco Dec 14, 2012 01:22 PM

To everyone looking for a team, myself and 4 friends are looking to field a team and we need 2-3 guys to fill out our roster. We typically play one of the lower divisions, but we still keep it competitive (div. 14 champs 2011 fall). I figure this will be an additional opportunity to the free agent team that is currently available and i am looking to set things up (collect & submit monies, etc.) ASAP.

If anyone is interested in joining our team, shoot me an email and we can work something out. Additional info on our team below - please note that this is meant to be informative, not restrictive.

Age of current players: 21-23
Seasons played: 2

Comment Posted by captyn Dec 15, 2012 04:16 PM

I played on team smashmouth and the schooners in outdoor. I play slot recieved and rusher. Coached both flag and tackle so I know how to play. Little older but still got game and very active. Good hands too!!

Email me if u still need player

captyn@mymts.net

Comment Posted by Yo Joe! Dec 20, 2012 04:40 AM

Let me know if you still need players: alexander_bello_7@hotmail.com

Comment Posted by gamble Jan 07, 2013 06:27 AM

I'm looking for a team to play on. I'm competitive, have only a season in the pit, can definately hold my own (all posn less center).
Adam Gamble - 204 930 2326

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com