Forums » In the PIT » Free Agents for Indoor

Messages for Free Agents for Indoor

Comment Posted by sirtoks Sep 17, 2012 02:57 AM

Well, its official, football is back in my blood thanks to this league. I am glad I got my feet wet, but it is time to step it up and show the league the force I really am. I had to go away mid-season, due to family issue, but I am back, and I am ready to play the indoor league!!! So I am giving a shout out to anyone who needs 2 players on a team. I come as a combo this time, with a surprise new family member that is wanting to play. So, if you have not seem me play, I am an offence threat as a possesion WR, or I can be a deep threat if need be. On the defensive side, I am above average Safety. My family member is a true Safety, almost amazing, and he can play the WR spot as well. So if you are in need of some great players, then give me a shout.

Thanks all, hope to hear from you all soon.

Comment Posted by sanders21 Sep 17, 2012 08:10 AM

Hey we would be looking for a couple players for a second indoor team probably mid level indoor our first team is div 6 so somewhere around there depending on who we pick up. Let me know if your interested

Comment Posted by Ash Sep 27, 2012 11:25 AM

Ashuk looking to play. Would like to join a team or 2. Nothing lower than 7 0r 8
990-5274

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com