Forums » Entrance to the PIT (Free Agents) » Fighting Fire Hydrants looking for a rusher/receiver

Messages for Fighting Fire Hydrants looking for a rusher/receiver

Comment Posted by Premier "BIG" Man Apr 17, 2012 06:02 PM

Hey guys, As the title amply describes the Hydrants are in need of a rusher/receiver. Experiance is not mandatory but if you have done it before and are still reading this then you are suitably qualified. We keep the mood pretty loose on the field most of the time and are just trying to have fun while winning games. If your interested leave a message here or contact me directly at hydrant@mts.net

Darren Bishop

Comment Posted by Premier "BIG" Man Apr 29, 2012 03:57 PM

Were still on the hunt for that rusher but we could also use an extra player.

Darren

Comment Posted by Premier "BIG" Man May 28, 2012 02:54 PM

We have solved our rusher problem but had a player drop out for the season. I could really use a guy for the rest of the year. If anyone is interested please send me an email or message me here.

Darren

Comment Posted by gotti_03 May 29, 2012 05:50 AM

Hey, If you're looking for a receiver still I might be able to help out. I was top scorer in division 3 last year (164 points) and am only on one team this year. I can only play on a part time basis tho as I am on another team and most saturdays just dont work for me due to work confliction. If you would like a player that can make a definite addition to your offence, either email me at gotti_03@hotmail.com or text me at (204)918-1393. Look forward to it

Comment Posted by Premier "BIG" Man Jun 07, 2012 10:33 AM

We have filled all spots.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com