Forums » Entrance to the PIT (Free Agents) » in need of a few players

Messages for in need of a few players

Comment Posted by cwarren_21 Apr 17, 2012 01:36 PM

River Rats looking for a few players to finish off the roster, preferably a safety or snapper.

Comment Posted by michaleski Apr 23, 2012 08:43 AM

Are you still looking for guys?
If so, how many?

I played receiver and safety last year, it hard to find guys/ and a consistent team... I'm looking to play this year if you’re interested… I played division 7 last year (and despite our team finishing 2 – 16…) I played 13 games I finished with 60 points, tied for 13th overall.

I'm 6’4”, 240 lbs; reach is just over 8 feet, basically just throw it up and I get it. Typical stat line (again our team was 2-16) last year would be something like 2 - 5 catches, 70 - 160 yards, 1 or 2 TD. I consider myself a deep play threat and goal line threat on fade routes. If you have a decent QB we can do some damage.
I'm as reliable as it gets for being there.

I’ve got another guy that want to play, he plays safety, we played together last year, he asked me to keep him informed if I find a team… if you’re full up that’s ok, but if you want some more depth, we’re available.

Ideally I'd like to play receiver, and my buddy plays safety.
Let me know if you’re interested.

Comment Posted by michaleski Apr 23, 2012 08:57 AM

scratch that.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com