Forums » In the PIT » Thank you PIT league from the Hydrants

Messages for Thank you PIT league from the Hydrants

Comment Posted by Premier "BIG" Man Sep 24, 2011 07:51 PM

Just wanted to publicly say thanks to Jon, Scott and all the ref's and volunteers that have put in countless hours on the field and many nights behind a computer. Your efforts have made for a great first season for the Hydrants. We can never thank you enough.

Being one of the original 6 teams (and the last surviving) in the "U" we made a choice to break away this season. Having experianced the PIT a season previously myself I convinced my guys to give the PIT a try. They agreed somewhat grudgingly but all now agree that the PIT is by far the superior league.

Although we came up short to a better team today (Roughnecks) we will return next year. We eagerly await the chance to be a part of this fantastic league again. Good luck to all the remaining teams in the playoffs. Thanks to all the Hydrants for a great year.

Darren Bishop

Comment Posted by Nolby Sep 25, 2011 02:51 AM

All class Darren

Comment Posted by Rush Sep 26, 2011 06:18 PM

no doubt our teams werent the best of friends during the season... but it was the best competition we had all season... and its the pride and drive your team plays with that made those games classics...better luck in the upcoming season...see ya next summer!!!

Comment Posted by Premier "BIG" Man Sep 30, 2011 06:23 AM

The games were "high intensity" to say the least.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com