Forums » In the PIT » March 26th and 27th

Messages for March 26th and 27th

Comment Posted by Fresh Feb 28, 2011 09:30 AM

Dear Everyone in the PIT,

the playoffs are about a little less than three weeks away and my team (You Cant Coach That Div. 12) has a big problem. We are at the minimum guarnteed a playoff game and have a good shot at the championship game. All of our divisions playoff games are on the 27th along with that championship game. Having said that, half of our team leaves for a spring break cruise at 7 AM that morning. Without half of our team there, our teammates really dont stand much of a chance as none can play quarterback and a few have never played defense. I understand I am asking for a miracle, but I have already asked Jon to see what he can do but I'm asking everyone else out there, would anyone (and by anyone I mean an entire division) be willing to switch their friday games with division 12's playoff games + championship game? I realize I'm asking a lot and also that there is a chance the rest of the teams making playoffs for division 12 wont be able to do this. Like I said a miracle, but the goal is for all teams to win the championship, I'm just asking all of you to think about helping keep our chances alive.

Much appreciated and thank you for taking time to read this

JJ #23
Y.C.C.T

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com