Forums » In the PIT » Game Switch?

Messages for Game Switch?

Comment Posted by Terence Feb 08, 2011 12:51 PM

Hi Awesom-o is looking to switch our Friday February 18th game at 11:15PM to another weekend. Our whole team except one person will be out of the country. I know there are only around 20 teams not playing, so if any of those teams would be willing to switch with us it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Terence

Comment Posted by rbuchanan Feb 09, 2011 07:34 AM

hey solid oak is trying to switch our game on March 13th 12:15 (really March 12th at night). If it works for the team we're playing against and the team you're playing against that switch would work. I sent an email to the team we're playing and im just waiting from a response.

Reid

Comment Posted by Terence Feb 10, 2011 12:03 PM

Ok sounds good, let me know when you get a response.

Comment Posted by rbuchanan Feb 10, 2011 05:58 PM

yea it works so as long as its good with the team you face then it'll be all good

Comment Posted by Terence Feb 15, 2011 10:42 AM

Flamingos dont seem to wanna switch. They indicated they didn't really want to but nothign certain was siad.I've been waiting since saturday for a reply to my email asking if they were definetly not willing to switch and I need to look for replacement players at this point.

Comment Posted by rbuchanan Feb 15, 2011 11:12 AM

ok well that sucks, just let me know if it changes

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com