Forums » In the PIT » PIT wear

Messages for PIT wear

Comment Posted by scott Aug 09, 2010 09:59 AM

The PIT championship t-shirts are popping up everywhere these days. I saw some guy I didn't recognize a few cars ahead of me in the T Hortons line sporting a new red one today. Tony who won the Div 2 Beach title told me yesterday that some people approached him and his lady to comment on how cool the shirts were, this was while they were attending the rock on the range festivities. Dr. Saran has a picture during a photo op with past premier Gary Doer and himself, Kanwal was of course wearing his PIT t. Nice to see people are wearing the PIT championship shirts out.

We are ordering more for the Summer Champions, what color scheme do you like best?
I'm thinking of dark blue with white writing, or grey with the white, or black writing??

thoughts

Comment Posted by Nolby Aug 09, 2010 10:34 AM

Dark Blue with white writing or Burgundy with White.My only suggestion is to maybe go with a different t-shirt itself as it seems the sleeves shrink in the worst way with mine.

Comment Posted by Rush Aug 09, 2010 11:31 AM

hey last time i checked ... BLUE & GOLD is a popular with the Winnipeg crowd ...

Comment Posted by tjouelette Aug 09, 2010 12:51 PM

blue and gold sound good... or white with black writing.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com