Forums » Entrance to the PIT (Free Agents) » Looking for player

Messages for Looking for player

Comment Posted by kdiz Jan 13, 2010 01:49 PM

Hey my team Levels!(Div 4) is looking for a player. You would be used on both sides of the ball. We won the championship in fall, so we are a good team with motivation to defend. Leave me a msg on here or email me @ kroops_07@hotmail.com. Also you can send me a txt at 204-996-9483.

Chris Krupa (Kroops)

Comment Posted by browns20 Jan 15, 2010 09:30 AM

hey im on Awesom-O div5 have three yrs touch exp won two champsionships in pit lookin to possibly play on a second team but dedicated to Awesom-o. just inquiring on costs, etc
ps played offence my whole life limited defence exp but willing to play

http://pitfootball.com/stats/player/7010

Comment Posted by Nolby Jan 28, 2010 09:26 AM

Hey Chris,I'm in the hunt for another team,won a championship last winter and would like to get back to the promise land,you can check my stats to see how I am.I mainly snap but can play receiver or the defensive side of the ball.I've got good hands and decent speed.Let me know.Thanks

Nolan

Comment Posted by bobby lee Feb 23, 2010 01:33 PM

Not going to lie, brand new to organized touch football. But I bring a decade of tackle experience as a receiver/slot back/ Db. I got decent speed, good eyes, and killer hands. Looking for a team to join to test out my skills. More than willing to play both sides of the ball, and bust ass toward victory!Shoot me an email if you want a player.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com