Forums » In the PIT » ATTENTION TEAMS PLAYING AT 1230 THIS SATURDAY/SUNDAY!

Messages for ATTENTION TEAMS PLAYING AT 1230 THIS SATURDAY/SUNDAY!

Comment Posted by mikey2014 Feb 04, 2009 07:01 PM

I'm really sorry for the short notice - but I was wondering if two teams playing this Saturday night/Sunday morning at 1230 would be willing to switch to teh 1130 time slot. I don't expect everyone to bend over backwards for my scheduling conflict, but it would be greatly appreciated. Our opponent So Smooth has graciously agreed to move as well. Thanks in advance!

Comment Posted by kdiz Feb 04, 2009 07:08 PM

If it is ok with my teammates and Wraith we will switch :)

Chris

Comment Posted by canadianclimate Feb 05, 2009 06:27 AM

I have talked with Michael Froese and Wraith have agreed to play at 11:30 pm instead of 12:30 am.

Just need to know whcih field we play on.

Jason

Comment Posted by jon Feb 05, 2009 07:47 AM

Has Levels agreed to this switch? There is no indication that Chris's teamates are OK with the switch. If there is agreement, we can make the change on the website and inform teams of any field changes.

Jon

Comment Posted by A G Feb 05, 2009 10:41 AM

yes jon

chris contacted me last night asking us (wraith) to switch time slots
not sure what team we are helping out but were okay with it.

Arthur Garand

Comment Posted by kdiz Feb 05, 2009 02:11 PM

And ya my team is good to go for the switch. :)

Comment Posted by canadianclimate Feb 06, 2009 03:24 AM

So did the switch happen or did nothing come of this? Would like to know before Saturday.

Jason

Comment Posted by mikey2014 Feb 06, 2009 10:53 AM

Thanks to all involved - I really appreciate it. Wraith vs Levels at 1130, Ninjas vs So Smooth at 1230. Thanks to Jon and the league for being flexible.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com