Forums » In the PIT » Halloween Wedding Social!

Messages for Halloween Wedding Social!

Comment Posted by Jjones Aug 08, 2017 01:30 PM

Hi everyone;

I've been playing in the PIT for the last five years & have come to know many of you - it's been a great experience competing and getting to know the touch football community.

I've (somewhat) recently decided to tie the knot...so it is now time to prepare our social!

Details can be found on our Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/events/346869029014871/

There will be fantastic prizes;

-Including NHL and NFL signed memorabilia
-A FIVE DAY/FOUR NIGHT TRIP FOR TWO WITH HOTEL AND AIR FARE INCLUDED TO LAS VEGAS, NEVADA
-Tickets to see the MINNESOTA VIKINGS play @ US Bank Stadium
-An amazing door prize just for coming out and plenty of cheap alcohol

No cold cuts, no pizza - we will have concession style treats such as a nacho bar, and hot dogs (veggies dogs too)

Tickets are available for $10 and WILL NOT BE SOLD AT THE DOOR. Pre-paid tickets (via etransfer or paypal) can be held at the door. Tickets may be delivered - just send me a text to make arrangements!

Support tickets will be available as well for those who are unable to attend the social for the price of $10.

Contact for tickets (call, text, email or FB message):

Jordan Jones: (204) 860-0630 call or text, e-mail jordanjones5@outlook.com & I will also be sure to keep some on me during football games.

Tickets are also available for pickup with Tracy at the front desk of:
eCom Customer Care
Unit 7-1421 St. James Street
Winnipeg, MB
Monday - Friday 7:00 am to 3:00 pm

We appreciate anyone that can come on out and support!

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com